Preview The Courses
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THIS COURSE IS COVERING.
BLACK FRIDAY EVENT
2+ Hours of Video Content
Great introduction into the magical world of cinema camera lenses and what they can do for your filmmaking.
You also get interviews with top ASC cinematographers and camera lens insiders.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Whether day or night, wherever you are, you have lifetime access to this course.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
- Introduction to the World of Cinema Lenses
- Zoom Lenses vs Prime Lenses
- Lens Camera Mounts
- What's the Difference Between T-Stops & F-Stops
- Understanding Lens Coatings
- What is a Lens Projector?
- The Industry Standard: Zeiss & Cooke Lenses
- Zeiss Regular Speed Prime Lenses
- Zeiss Super Speed Prime Lenses
- Wide Angle Lenses
- Zeiss Ultra Prime Lenses
- Zeiss Variable Prime Lenses
- Cooke S4 Lenses
- Expanding Your Focal Length
- Telephoto Lenses
- Zoom Lenses
- Vintage Glass
- Super Boltar Lenses
- K35 Lenses
- Funky and Weird Lenses / Rigs
- Swing and Tilt System
- Swing and Tilt System by Century
- Fish Eye Lenses
- Low Angle Lens Rigs
- Anamorphic Lenses
- Super 16mm Lenses on Today's Cameras
- BONUS: Interview with Egon Stephan Jr.
Robert W. Daniel - Student
A great Super 16mm camera course that gives you everything from A-Z. All you need now is a script, actors and the money to film your movie.
Tyler Chung - Student
This is an incredible course. Nothing like it anywhere else. For anyone interested in shooting in Super 16mm this is the course to choose.