Preview The Course
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THIS COURSE WILL BE COVERING.
BLACK FRIDAY EVENT
Learn How to Finance Your Film Through Crowdfunding
This course will guide you through every stage of planning, creating and running your film crowdfunding campaign. It's based on interviews with over 50 filmmakers who have run a crowdfunding campaign and interviews with some of the top people at major crowdfunding platforms and services.ACCESS YOUR BLACK FRIDAY PRICE
4+ Hours of Video Content
You will be better prepared to run a successful crowdfunding campaign after you take this course.
The Data Doesn't Lie
This course is based on data taken from over 50,000 film crowdfunding campaigns.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Whether day or night, wherever you are, you have lifetime access to this course.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
- 01 - Introduction to Crowdfunding
- 02 - Reward-Based Crowdfunding
- 03 - History of Crowdfunding
- 04 - Pros and Cons of Crowdfunding
- 05 - Hosting Your Campaign
- 06 - Creating Your Crowdfunding Strategy
- 07 - Ideal Campaign Length
- 08 - Budget for Campaign
- 09 - Defining Your Audience
- 10 - Building a Team
- 11 - Crafting Your Pitch Video
- 12 - Writing the Pitch
- 13 - Setting Rewards
- 14 - Services and Hacks to Help Your Campaign
- 15 - Marketing and Promotion
- 16 - Launching Your Campaign
- 17 - Fulfilling Your Extras
- 18 - Interviews with Successful Crowdfunding Filmmakers
- and much more
- BONUS: Film Festival Inside Tips
Jonathan Wolf – President (American Film Market)
No-one is doing data-driven analysis of the film industry quite like Stephen Follows. His detailed research and reporting about the film industry is unique and invaluable. We have syndicated some of Stephen’s work and will continue to do so.
Steve Pinhay – Head of Producing (Met Film School)
Stephen is one of the best informed and prepared instructors at the Met. Student feedback from his sessions is excellent and the fact that they can follow him on his invaluable industry blog is a bonus that few instructors can offer.