Preview The Course
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THIS COURSE WILL BE COVERING.
Learn the Art of Lighting the Face
This workshop will walk you through how to light the most important and emotional subject you could put in front of your lens, the enigmatic face on a low budget.LIMITED TIME OFFER - $297
3+ Hours of Video Content
This is a true masterclass in cinematography taught by a true master of the craft.
Also included are detailed lighting diagrams used in each lesson that you can download.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Whether day or night, wherever you are, you have lifetime access to this course.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
- 01 - Single Source Lighting
- 02 - Single Light Bulb
- 03 - LED Lighting / Fresnel Light
- 04 - Small Paper Lantern
- 05 - Ring Light / Kino Flo
- 06 - Flashlight / iPad
- 07 - Christmas Light
- 08 - Open Face Source + Umbrella
- 09 - Diffusing the Light
- 10 - Hampshire / Opal
- 11 - 251, 250, 216, 129 Diffusion
- 12 - Chimera Diffusion
- 13 - 1K Chimera
- 14 - Color Temperature Breakdowns
- 15 - Three Point Lighting
- 16 - Film Noir Look
- 17 - Romantic Comedy
- 18 - Glamour Lighting
- 19 - Horror Look
- 20 - Fantasy Look
- 21 - Old Hollywood Look
- 22 - Warm Period Look
- BONUS: Detail Diagrams of Each Lighting Setup
EXCLUSIVE SOFTWARE & SERVICES DISCOUNTS:
Did I mention that all IFH Academy members also get massive discounts on industry leading software and services?
- Backstage.com (Free Casting Package)
- Artlist Stock Footage (Two Free Months)
- Artlist Stock Music & FX (Two Free Months)
- Soundtripe Music (10% off Membership)
- Rev.com Close Captioning ($10 off your First Order)
- Bulletproof Script Coverage (15% off ANY Coverage Package)
- StudioBinder.com (One Free Month)
- Audible.com (One Free Audiobook)
David Kendal - Producer/Director (Boy Meets World)
Suki Mendencevic - His images are as beautiful as his name is difficult to pronounce.
Brian Rogers - Producer (Godzilla Franchise)
Suki has a supreme mastery of blending light and colors into outstanding imagery on every film project that we have collaborated on.