Preview The Workshop
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THIS WORKSHOP IS COVERING.
BLACK FRIDAY EVENT
Learn How Shoot Super 16mm Film
This workshop will walk you through every aspect of working with Super 16mm film and help you create a unique image for your film project.ACCESS YOUR BLACK FRIDAY PRICE
2+ Hours of Video Content
Enough training to get you shooting an independent feature film on Super 16mm.
You also get templates and examples of film lab reports, deal memos, and agreements in PDF and Word Docs.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Whether day or night, wherever you are, you have lifetime access to this course.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
- What is Super 16mm Film?
- Intro to Super 16mm Film
- What Shoot Film Today in a Digital World?
- 16mm vs Super 16mm
- Breaking Down the Super 16mm Film Camera
- World of 16mm Cameras (Old School)
- World of Super 16mm Cameras (Arri SR Series)
- Super 16mm Lenses: Choosing the Right One
- Camera Accessories - Pimping Out Your Camera Package
- Film Matte Boxes
- Film Stocks, The Lab and Storage
- Understanding Filmstocks
- How Film is Developed (Creating a Look at the Lab)
- Film Storage Techniques
- Super 16mm Film: On Set
- Battle Planning Shooting Film in the Real World
- Light Meters
- How to Load a Film Magazine (Arri SR Series)
- How to Thread a Film Camera Magazine
- Film Changing Bags and Tents
- Prepping Your Film for the Lab
- Paperwork, Camera Reports and Lab Report Examples
- BONUS: Interview with Egon Stephan Jr.
Robert W. Daniel - Student
A great Super 16mm camera course that gives you everything from A-Z. All you need now is a script, actors and the money to film your movie.
Tyler Chung - Student
This is an incredible course. Nothing like it anywhere else. For anyone interested in shooting in Super 16mm this is the course to choose.