Become a Film Distribution Insider
THIS COURSE WILL PREPARE PREPARE YOUR FILM FOR WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION
6+ Hours of Video Lessons
We walk you through the many different options filmmakers have in today's ever-changing film distribution landscape.
We show you how to protect yourself against predatory film distribution deals.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Whether day or night, wherever you are, you have lifetime access to this course.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Alex Ferrari has been working in the film industry for over 25 years and is the founder of Indie Film Hustle. He became a whistleblower and exposed Distribber, a film aggregator who owed film producers millions of dollars. Since their closure they also left thousands of filmmaker's without access to their films.
He kept hearing story after story of how filmmakers were being taken advantage of by predatory film distributors so he decided to put together a course explaining the pitfalls filmmakers face when trying to get their films distributed through the legacy distribution model. It is his mission to help filmmakers survive and thrive in the film business.
- 01 - What is Film Distribution?
- 02 - Producers Rep and Sales Agents
- 03 - Film Markets
- 04 - Video On-Demand Ecosystem
- 05 - DVD, Blu-Rays and Physical Media
- 06 - Television Syndication
- 07 - Selling to Airlines Hotels and Cruise Lines
- 08 - Educational Rights
- 09 - Theatrical Distribution & Deliverables
- 10 - Film Distribution Agreements and Pitfalls to Avoid
- 11 - Film Deliverables (Physical Masters)
- 12 - Film Deliverables (Paperwork)
- 13 - Film Deliverables (Marketing)
- 14 - Marketing Your Film
- 15 - Film Aggregators
- 16 - How to Secretly Track International Sales of Your Film
- 17 - Keeping Your Film Distributor Honest
- 18 - Latest COVID-19 Film Distribution Updates
- 19 - Plus Hours of Bonus Interviews
Chris Sharpe (Yoga with Adriane)
Alex is a true champion of the independent filmmaker. He has devoted his life to helping filmmaker survive and thrive in the film business. When it comes to film distribution look no further you have found your Yoda.
Robert Heske (Writer/Producer - Blessid)
With Alex's coaching, I was able to get traction on the festival circuit for my ultra-low budget movie. To-date, my film has been accepted into 10 festivals and won more than a half dozen awards and we’re not done yet!