Preview The Workshop
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THIS WORKSHOP IS COVERING.
Learn How to Produce an Indie Feature Film
This workshop will take you through a structured crystal clear step by step process that will actually make low budget filmmaking easy and fun!ACCESS NOW $247
5+ Hours of Video Content
Enough to get you started producing your independent feature film. With a one year MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Contracts & Agreements
You receive over $20K worth of contracts, agreements and deal memo in PDF and Word Docs.
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Whether day or night, wherever you are, you have lifetime access to this course.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
After producing a number of bigger budget features Award-winning film producer and best-selling author Suzanne Lyons thought producing the SAG ultra-low and modified budget films would be a piece of cake. Boy, was she wrong.
Wearing 100 different hats was a challenge and she learned so much. And now she will be sharing all that great info with you.
- 01 - Learn How to Sell Yourself
- 02 - The Script: Option and Development
- 03 - Creating a Business Plan
- 04 - Setting Up Your Company and Opening a Bank Account
- 05 - Sales Presentations and Finding Investors
- 06 - Soft Prep
- 07 - The Casting Process
- 08 - Pre-Production
- 09 - Principle Photography
- 10 - Post Production and Deliverables
- 11 - Delivery and Sales Agents
- BONUS PACK: Paperwork, Contracts and Examples (Word & PDF Versions)
EXCLUSIVE SOFTWARE & SERVICES DISCOUNTS:
Did I mention that all IFH Academy members also get massive discounts on industry leading software and services?
- Backstage.com (Free Casting Package)
- Artlist Stock Footage (Two Free Months)
- Artlist Stock Music & FX (Two Free Months)
- Soundtripe Music (10% off Membership)
- Rev.com Close Captioning ($10 off your First Order)
- Bulletproof Script Coverage (15% off ANY Coverage Package)
- StudioBinder.com (One Free Month)
- Audible.com (One Free Audiobook)
Oscar® Winner Mark L. Smith (Writer - The Revenant)
Suzanne has that rare ability to combine artistic creativity and smart business sense… she’s proven that by taking a SAG ultra-low budget and somehow squeezing out a quality film that looks like it cost a million!
Ross Grayson Bell (Producer - Fight Club)
Suzanne is brilliant… take her workshop and put her suggestions to work and you’ll be amazed at the extraordinary results you’ll produce. This is a workshop not to be missed by anyone making a low budget feature!